Home
Banner

Welcome to the Opulens SA Sdn Bhd

Company Introduction

WHAT WE DO

OPULENS SA SDN BHD (524108-W) is an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with MSC Status that provide Internet, Intranet and Extranet solutions, process management solutions and professional outsourcing for various levels of organization. We are focusing on IT solution for maritime, shipping, offshore and oil & gas industries.

OBJECTIVE

  • To establish and develop the best business solution.
  • Emphasize on managing the business resources in the most simple process.
  • Provide a fully customized solutions that will suit the client's requirements.

MISSION

To provide quality and professional services by emphasizing on innovative product and IT solution

VISION

To become a leader in IT solution provider for maritime, shipping and oil & gas industries

EXHIBITION

Visit us at CeBIT 2012 at Hannover GERMANY from 6-10 Mar 2012

Offshore Europe 2011 Exhibition & Conference

Opulens SA Sdn Bhd on LinkedIn

Last Updated (Friday, 06 December 2013 14:53)

 
MSC Malaysia News
Offshore Energy Today
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/df01035fcb62a1f4d6edd1a361f3a7a4.spc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 8666 Warning: /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/df01035fcb62a1f4d6edd1a361f3a7a4.spc is not writeable in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 1779 Warning: file_put_contents(/home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/df01035fcb62a1f4d6edd1a361f3a7a4.spc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 8666 Warning: /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/df01035fcb62a1f4d6edd1a361f3a7a4.spc is not writeable in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 1779
Offshore Energy Today
The offshore oil and gas industry's news provider
  • Tambar production period extended by ten years, Aker BP says
    Aker BP-operated Tambar re-development project in the North Sea off Norway has now been approved. The re-development will consist of two additional wells and gas lift.  Aker BP has a 55% interest in the field while the remaining 45% is held by Faroe Petroleum. The Tambar unmanned wellhead platform is located 16 kilometer southeast of Ula, […]
  • Eni to drill two new wells from Goliat and increase oil reserves
    Italian oil company Eni will be increasing oil reserves on its Goliat field in the Barents Sea by drilling two wells to start production from the Snadd discovery, which is located between two already producing Goliat reservoirs.  According to the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD), a government agency whose task is to manage the oil and […]
  • Woodmac sees signs of improvement in deepwater sector
    Deepwater oil and gas industry, generally considered an expensive investment, has managed to cut its costs to a certain level, allowing its most attractive deepwater projects to now compete with US tight oil plays, Wood Mackenzie said. However, more cuts are needed to drive the deepwater breakevens further down. The consultancy group has said that a leaner […]
59 degree 56 N
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/75f03dad54ecd2fd8d536695c1bfabfb.spc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 8666 Warning: /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/75f03dad54ecd2fd8d536695c1bfabfb.spc is not writeable in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 1779 Warning: file_put_contents(/home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/75f03dad54ecd2fd8d536695c1bfabfb.spc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 8666 Warning: /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/cache/75f03dad54ecd2fd8d536695c1bfabfb.spc is not writeable in /home/opulenss/domains/opulens-sa.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 1779
ShipCrunch
Marine media, marine PR and marine innovation
Login Form



Opulens SA Tweet
Who's Online
We have 4 guests online